Results

Monday, March 16, 2009
Okey,a little slow on this,took results last week and I got 4A1,3A2,3B3.
Its okey results i guess,everyone seem to be happy about it,except me,as soon as i got the results and i saw it,i started feeling down,dunno why.Everyone says congrats and such,not much meaning if u ask me,if you really meant it,thank for it.Its like how atif say,congrats is something ppl would say even if u din do great or if you did great..I think its called being polite? Either way,that is what is,too little too late to fret about it now,its the past,gonna leave it there....

Oh ya,I managed to cook spaghetti from scratch for dinner,all by myself.That was nice,was worried it will become a disaster,well received by my family.For those who think whats the big deal with cooking it,to me it is because i only saw my mom cooked it once,was helping out too and which was 3 weeks ago..
Oh ya,i managed to burn myself,not my hot water,hot pot or anything,but hot spaghetti sauce that jumped onto my hand.Even my the skin tore off,oh well,life goes on...

0 comments:

Post a Comment