Tagged! No 2

Wednesday, April 8, 2009
1. type of person you would settle down with?
Can't think of an answer so this is my answer...

2. type of parent-in-law you're hoping for?
Not in particular,just one that accepts me for who i am...

3. when are you planning to settle down?
When im ready?

4. how many kids do you plan to have?
I would say 3..

5. what would you do if you partner is unable to give you off-spring?
Just accept it,adopt perhaps?

6. what would you do if your marriage is in a bad situation?
Do my best to fix it of course,duh!

7. what would you do if you're a divorcee?
Life goes on.

8. what would you if the next morning you find out that your partner is dead?
Never been thru,nor can i predict my reaction...so cant answer it..

If you read thru this,you ve been tagged!

0 comments:

Post a Comment