The Past Few days

Thursday, April 30, 2009
This blog is pretty dead all thanks to me and my lazy-ness to update it... Owh well,life goes on

Saturday
Went shopping for matriculation item such as slacks,shirts and stuff.

Sunday
Went to 1u with kennet tariq and sister(laura),watched sniper which is quite good,though the ending was lame.Had fun with em..miss spending time with everyone actually,miss those school days...

Monday-Tuesday
Nothing special about this days,did the same old same old.

Wednesday
Went for lunch with kennet vicky and tariq,then lepak-ed at the school for a while during koko with vicky. Had lots of fun,got slightly with all thanks to azra =.=

Today(thursday)
At around 2.30am,went to Al-Safa with Mr Francis And Mr yugesh along with kennet to watch Arsenal-Man United game.That was fun though it really sucked that they lost but it dont matter,because Arsenal are gonna win next week!
Okey,later that day went for lunch with vicky and kennet,then we lepak-ed around the school till koko ended...

Im stressed out! I dunno what but I know I am though,how do i know this? I started ticking again,if you were in the same class in me last year,you will know what I am talking about..hahaha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment