Could,Might And Should

Tuesday, February 10, 2009
"Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life is: could have, might have, and should have."

This is a quote vicky randomly showed me a few days back,I liked it so i decided to share it with everyone.
I think its something everyone can relate to because everyone goes throught the fear of failure or under-performing and for us teenagers exams are the perfect example!
Apart from that,there is plenty of times where we wonder how thing would end up if we did things differently and also the time that wish we could redo our what we ve done which was a mistake.
Well,im sure everyone gets my point..All in all,I definitely don't want to sum up my life with could have,might have and should have. I have only one life,and so does everyone else,that is why we gotta live it the way we want to with disregard to the opinion of others,it just won't be worth it any other way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment